CBSE 10th result 2018 latest news – CBSE 10th result 2018 Download
- Board Name: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Exam Name: 10th Board Examination 2018
- Examination Date: 9th March to 10th April 2018 (Expected)
- Result Declaration Date: 29rd June 2018 (Tentative)
- Official Website: cbseresults.nic.in
There are few simple steps to check result:
- Click on the link given on this page www.cbse.nic.in this will open the result page of CBSE
- Then Enter your Roll No DOB and school No
- click on submit button after filling detail
The CBSE Board conducts the 10th class board exam every year in the March April Months and a large number of students participate in the same exam.
Generall CBSE Board releases the CBSE 10th Result 2018 after 2 months before the exam date.
Students are informed that this year the CBSE may Declare the X Exam Marks in the 1st week of June month.
You can stay with us for updated details about CBSE 10th Exam Result 2018 online
CBSE 10th Result 2018 Via SMS
You can easily check your cbse 10th result via SMS by simply sending your roll number to the mobile number released by the central board of examination.
All Students can also check their CBSE board 10th exam results by sending an SMS. Type CBSE 10 [roll no] and send it to one of these service providers. 52001 (MTNL), 57766 (BSNL), 5800002 (Aircel), 55456068 (Idea), 54321, 51234 and 5333300 (Tata Teleservices), 54321202 (Airtel), and 9212357123 (National Informatics Centre).
CBSE 10th Result Grade Scale
- A1 –> for 91 to 100 marks (grade point is 10)
- A2 –> for 81 to 90 marks (grade point is 9)
- B1 –> for 71 to 80 marks (grade point is 8 )
- B2 –> for 61 to 70 marks (grade point is 7)
- C1 –> for 51 to 60 marks (grade point is 6)
- C2 –> for 41 to 50 marks (grade point is 5)
- D –> for 33 to 40 marks (grade point is 4)
- E1 –> for 21 to 32 marks (no grade point)
- E2 –> for 00 to 20 marks (no grade point)
According to the previous status, it looks that CBSE 10th Students were increased as compared to the previous year, which is totally a good sign. Below we have stats report of previous years of a number of students appear in the exam and their passing percentage of both girls and boys.
If you find this article interesting & helpful Please share this article
Please rate review this article