CBSE 12th result 2018 latest news
- Board Name: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Exam Name: 12th Board Examination 2018
- Examination Date: 9th March to 28th April 2018 (Expected)
- Result Declaration Date: 26th May 2018 (Tentative)
- Official Website: cbseresults.nic.in
There are few simple steps to check result:
- Click on the link given on this page www.cbse.nic.in this will open the result page of CBSE
- Then Enter your Roll No DOB and school No
- click on submit button after filling detail
The CBSE Board conducts the 12th class board exam every year in the March April Months and a large number of students participate in the same exam.
Generall CBSE Board releases the CBSE 12th Result 2018 after 2 months before the exam date.
Students are informed that this year the CBSE may Declare the X Exam Marks in the 1st week of June month.
You can stay with us for updated details about CBSE 12th Exam Result 2018 online
CBSE 12th Result 2018 Via SMS
You can check your CBSE 12th Result 2018 via SMS also directly in your mobile. You can check any result of Arts, Commerce and even Science. There is an update for the 12th Class students that the Central Board of Secondary Education may officially announce the CBSE 12th Result 2018 Name Wise On Monday 28th May as per trending news sites.
The CBSE Board will allow the students to check CBSE 12th Exam Result 2018 by SMS for all stream as Science, Commerce, and Arts. Here on this page, you can also check 12th Class Result 2018 CBSE Board by SMS. Here is how you can check your CBSE 12th result by sending simple SMS:
CBSE12[space]Roll_Number send to 51115
CBSE 12th Result Grade Scale
- A1 –> for 91 to 100 marks (grade point is 10)
- A2 –> for 81 to 90 marks (grade point is 9)
- B1 –> for 71 to 80 marks (grade point is 8 )
- B2 –> for 61 to 70 marks (grade point is 7)
- C1 –> for 51 to 60 marks (grade point is 6)
- C2 –> for 41 to 50 marks (grade point is 5)
- D –> for 33 to 40 marks (grade point is 4)
- E1 –> for 21 to 32 marks (no grade point)
- E2 –> for 00 to 20 marks (no grade point)
CBSE 12th Result Previous Year Statistics
According to the status previous year, total no. of appearing boys was 6,29,874, an increase of 8.72 compared to last year and the total number of girls who appeared in 12th board examination in 2017 was 5,26,8100. CBSE Board has been organized the 12th board examinations in March and almost 13.67 lacs scholar including all streams appeared in the examination. Previous year board declared the CBSE Result 2017 class 12 in May, so we are expecting the same in May 2018 (expected).
If you like this article Please rate us